What Drives You?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Support the day-to-day IT operations of area DriveTime Car Sales locations with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose system, Server, and LAN related issues. Strong technical skills relating to Windows Server, Windows 10, Active Directory, PowerShell Scripting, Virtualization and Cisco Networking are required in this role. This is the perfect position for the System Admin and/or budding System Engineer who wants to learn even more, and grow their skills in an advanced environment.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Great competitive pay!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 60 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. On-call and scheduled after hours work is expected for this position.
Future: We’re a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn’t a job. It’s a career.
Keys to success.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
2. Must be able to carry and transport up to 10 pounds up to 60 feet.
3. Requires sitting for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping.
4. Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
5. Must be able to communicate professionally over the phone to customers
6. Requires typing for extended periods of time.