Leadership and Strategy:
- Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into Talent strategic and operational plans, consistent with the company culture
- Contribute to the development of the organizational strategy and planning
- Directing all talent functions of the organization
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs, and evaluates the organization's talent function and performance.
- Drives organizational improvements and decision-making to constantly improve talent across the business
- Responsible for positioning the company as the Employer of Choice
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization, as well as the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization Employee onboarding and training policies, procedures and programs
- Facilitates the adoption of Talent policies and practices, and educate employees, including leaders and managers
- Assist in developing competitive compensation programs to attract and retain employees at all levels in the company.
- Establish and manage effective relationships with key business partners to influence organizational behavior and outcomes.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Strategy and execution of support for performance management and resolution of employee relations issues
- Ensures termination procedures are in compliance with company and legal requirements.
- Develop and evaluate employee retention strategies and practices
Talent Planning and Acquisition:
- Strategic Talent planning to provide and retain the best talent
- Evaluate and forecast organizational needs throughout the business cycle.
- Execute the provisioning of Talent for the entire organization
- Ensure hiring procedures are in compliance with company and legal requirements
- Develop and evaluate strategies for engaging new employees and facilitate cultural integrations.
- Establish, monitor, and assess recruitment strategies to attract desired talent.
- Strategy and execution of leadership and skills/competencies development for employees
- Develop and evaluate training strategies to increase talent and organizational effectiveness.
- Strategy and execution of a long term viable and cost effective program offering comprehensive coverage at a reasonable cost to employees with an emphasis on improving employee health